Fees and Registration
Become part of the St Andrew’s Prep family
The first part of the St Andrew’s Prep admissions process is to complete and return a registration form with a registration fee of £100. Receipt of a registration form reserves a place for your child subject to availability. For convenience, registration can be completed online below and the fee paid electronically or the form can be printed off and sent back. Registering a child does not constitute any parental commitment to taking up a place.
One year before entry, parents will be asked to pay a deposit which ranges from £400 (for a nursery place) to £9,000 (for a boarding place for children whose parents are not resident in the UK). Receipt of a deposit secures the place for your child. Deposits are held until a child leaves the school and are credited to the final bill.
Basic fee scale
Basic tuition fees for the academic year 2021-2022 are outlined below.
|Reception to Year 2 (4 to 7 year olds)||£3,565 per term|
|Day – Year 3 (7 and 8 year olds)||£5,375 per term|
|Day – Year 4 (8 and 9 year olds)||£5,925 per term|
|Day – Years 5 to 6 (9 to 11 year olds)||£6,200 per term|
|Day – Years 7 to 8 (11 to 13 year olds)||£6,250 per term|
|Weekly Boarding (Years 3 to 8)||£7,845 per term|
|Full Boarding (Years 3 to 8)||£8,915 per term|
Robin, Nightingale, Chaffinch and Kingfisher (18 months to 4 year olds)
We offer the EYEE 15 hours funded sessions and prices start from £22.50 for 3 to 4 year olds claiming the EYEE grant. For 2 to 3 year olds, sessions start from £35. For both 2 to 3 year olds and 3 to 4 year olds, sessions run from 8am to 1pm, 1pm to 6pm, 8am to 4pm and 8am to 6pm. Please contact Catherina Ashford, the Registrar, on 01323 744820 or by email at: email@example.com
Sparrow room (9 to 18 months)
For babies aged 9 months to 2 years, sessions start from £36. Sessions run from 8am to 1pm, 1pm to 6pm, 8am to 4pm and 8am to 6pm. Please contact Catherina Ashford, the Registrar, on 01323 744820 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of extras
The above fees are for basic tuition. We try to keep additional costs to a minimum. Listed below are examples of the extras that you might expect to pay:
- Individual music, learning support and extra English lessons.
- School uniform which is available online from the school’s suppliers and our second hand uniform kindly run by the Friends of St Andrew’s.
- School trips as part of the curriculum are inclusive of fees with the exception of larger scale trips such as the Year 6 trip to France or the Year 8 post exam trip.
- School photographs, which are optional.
- Transport. St Andrew’s Prep offers a comprehensive minibus service for children from Reception age.
- After-school activities in the Pre-Prep run from 3.30pm to 4.15pm and are free of charge with the exception of Rainbows, Martial Arts and Tennis.
- After school care in the Pre-Prep commences from 4.30pm and runs until 6pm. It includes a light tea and the cost is £8.50.
- Some optional after school activities in the Prep school are chargeable and run from 5.45pm to 6.45pm.
Short term stays
St Andrew’s Prep accepts children, day or boarding, in Years 3 to 7, for a minimum stay of half a term. Children in Year 8 must stay for a whole term as a minimum. We offer a short term package which includes boarding accommodation, basic tuition fees and extra English lessons. Please download the short term packages for day and boarding pupils by clicking on the links below.
For more information, please contact Catherina Ashford, the Registrar, on 01323 744820 or by email at: email@example.com