Fees and Registration
Become part of the St Andrew’s Prep family
The first part of the St Andrew’s Prep admissions process is to complete and return a registration form with a registration fee of £75. Receipt of a registration form reserves a place for your child subject to availability. For convenience, registration can be completed online below and the fee paid electronically or the form can be printed off and sent back. Registering a child does not constitute any parental commitment to taking up a place. Please complete our online registration form.
One year before entry, parents will be asked to pay a deposit which ranges from £400 (for a nursery place) to £3,000 (for a boarding place for children whose parents are not resident in the UK). Receipt of a deposit secures the place for your child. Deposits are held until a child leaves the school and are credited to the final bill.
Basic fee scale
Basic tuition fees for the academic year 2017 to 2018 are outlined below. Fees quoted are per term and there are three terms within an academic year.
|Reception to Year 2 (4 to 7 year olds)||£3,245|
|Day – Year 3 (7 and 8 year olds)||£4,975|
|Day – Year 4 (8 and 9 year olds)||£5,480|
|Day – Years 5 to 8 (9 to 13 year olds)||£5,645|
|Weekly Boarding (Years 3 to 8)||£7,145|
|Full Boarding (Years 3 to 8)||£8,085|
Nursery (2 to 4 year olds)
We offer the 15 hours EYEE grant and sessions start from £20.00 for 3 to 4 year olds claiming the EYEE grant. For 2 to 3 year olds, sessions start from £32.00. For both 2 to 3 year olds and 3 to 4 year olds, sessions run from 8am to 1pm and 1pm to 6pm, 8am to 4pm and 8am to 6pm. Please contact Catherina Ashford, the Registrar, on 01323 744820 or by email at: email@example.com
Baby Room (9 to 24 months)
For babies aged 9 to 24 months, sessions start from £33. Sessions run from 8am to 1pm and 1pm to 6pm, 8am to 4pm and 8am to 6pm. Please contact Catherina Ashford, the Registrar, on 01323 744820 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of extras
The above fees are for basic tuition. We try to keep additional costs to a minimum. Listed below are examples of the extras that you might expect to pay:
- Individual music, learning support and extra English lessons.
- School uniform. The school has its own uniform shop on site which stocks a range of new and second hand uniform.
- School trips as part of the curriculum are inclusive of fees with the exception of larger scale trips such as the Year 6 trip to France or the Year 8 post Common Entrance trip.
- School photographs, which are optional.
- Transport. St Andrew’s Prep offers a comprehensive minibus service for children from Reception age.
- After-school activities in the Pre-Prep run from 3.30pm to 4.15pm and are free of charge with the exception of Rainbows.
- After school care in the Pre-Prep commences from 4.30pm and runs until 6pm. It includes a light tea and the cost is £3.
- Some optional after school activities in the Prep school are chargeable and run from 5.45pm to 6.45pm.
Short term stays
St Andrew’s Prep accepts children, day or boarding, for a minimum stay of four weeks. Children may stay for half a term, one term or longer. We offer a short term package which includes boarding accommodation, basic tuition fees and extra English lessons. Please download the short term packages for day and boarding pupils by clicking on the links below.
For more information, please contact Catherina Ashford, the Registrar, on 01323 744820 or by email at: email@example.com